Frut-O!™ Ice Pops Promotion
Promotion Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter Frut-O! ™ Ice Pops Promotion and Prizes forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Submission of an entry in the Promotion is deemed to be an acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Promotion commences on 1st of November 2017 at 12:00am NZST and closes on 1st of April 2018 at 11:59pm NZST (Promotion Period) and any entries received after that date will not be eligible.
3. Promotion is only open to New Zealand residents aged 18 years or over.
4. Persons under 18 years, employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, agencies or companies associated with the Promoter, or agencies or companies associated with this Promotion, are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1 st cousin.
5. To enter, individuals must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
a) Purchase any specially marked Frut-O! Ice pops 850ml from any participating store within New Zealand;
b) Remove the top part of the promotional sticker on the product to reveal a unique code;
c) Visit the Frut-O! Website Page (Frut-O! Website Page”);
d) “Like” the Frut-O! Facebook Page (if not done so already);
e) Locate the Frut-O! Ice Pops Promotion application at (link) and accepts permissions requested, and
f) Fully complete the online entry form by putting the requested details including the unique code printed on the reverse of the on-pack promotional sticker from the specially marked Frut-O! Ice Pops pack purchased, and follow the prompts to submit their online entry form.
g) Keep your purchase receipt(s) as proof of purchase in case you have won the Prize.
6. All valid entries received will be pulled together at the end of the promotion on the 1st of April 2018 at 11:59am NZST. The individual prize draw will take place on the 2nd of April 2018 at 09:00am NZST.
Individual Draw Prizes:
5 x iPod Shuffles
2 x Samsung Galaxy J3 Phone
2 x Amazon Kindle Touch
5 x Nike Young Athletes Classic Backpack
1 x Wild Child Crazy Catch
1 x Tennis Set - 2 junior rackets + balls + bag
5 x Basketballs
5 x Soccer Balls
1 x Beats Mixr On Ear Headphones
Total pool value of Public Draw Prizes is $2,500
Parallel to the individual Prizes, all entrants can nominate the school of their choice when submitting an entry.
1. The school which gets the most number of nominations during the promotion will receive $3,000 donation to be used for their school needs.
2. The school which gets the second biggest number of nominations during the promotion will receive $2,000 donation to be used for their school needs.
3. The school which gets the third biggest number of nominations during the promotion will receive $1,000 donation to be used for their school needs.
8. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the
entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
9. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
10. Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one entry permitted per specified purchase requirement; (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements; (c) only one unique code per entry is permitted; (d) the same unique code cannot be used more than once; and (e) unrecognized codes will be deemed invalid.
11. Entrants must retain original promotional sticker(s) clearly showing the unique code(s) used to enter the promotion for all entries and store receipt(s) as proof of purchase. Failure to produce both the original sticker(s) and receipt(s) for all entries when requested may, in the absolute
discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a Prize.
12. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
13. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. All valid entries qualify for the Main Prize Draw. Even if your entry has won a secondary prize, it is still eligible for the Main Prize Draw.
15. All draws will take place Universal Trade Ltd, Offices 1, 126 Railside Avenue, Henderson, Auckland.
16. The approximate total retail value of the Major Prize and the Secondary Prizes and the School Winner Prizes is $10,000 (in aggregate).
17. If for any reason a winner does not take a Prize (or an element of the Prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the Prize (or that element of the Prize) will be forfeited.
18. If any Prize (or part of any Prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or that part of the Prize) with a Prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
19. Prizes, or any unused portion of a Prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. None of the Prizes can be exchanged or refunded at any retail outlet.
20. The winners of the Prizes will be advised via email (within 48 hours of the date of the draw) and their name will be published on the Universal Trade website and Frut-O! Facebook Page. Each notified winner will need to provide their residential address when contacted so that the relevant Prize can be sent to them. If the winner cannot be contacted within 48 hours the Promoter reserves the right to reallocate the Prize to the next valid entry drawn at random.
21. Winners will receive their relevant Prize within 21 days of the date of the draw.
22. The Winner of the Main Prize will be required to collect the Prize in person from a designated pick-up location of the Promoter's choosing. This could include the Promoter’s office in Auckland. The winner of the Main Prize is solely responsible for any costs incurred in connection with their claiming of the Main Prize, such as travelling or transportation expenses.
23. The approximate retail value of each Prize is accurate at the time of printing, and no responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of any Prize after that date.
24. The Promoter and its associated agencies or companies accept no responsibility for lost, late, stolen, damaged or misdirected entries.
25. By entering the Promotion, each entrant consents to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
26. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of the Promotion or receiving, taking or using any Prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
27. If for any reason this Promotion interferes in any way or is not capable of running as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorized intervention or fraud, the Promoter
reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotions including these Terms and Conditions, as appropriate.
28. Any cost associated with accessing the Frut-O! Facebook Page is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
29. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
30. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes, modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees or any other implied warranties under consumer protection laws in New Zealand. Except for any liability that cannot be by law excluded, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees, suppliers and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
31. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees, suppliers and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in Prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by the winner as a result of accepting a Prize; or (f) use of a Prize.
32. As a condition of accepting a Prize, each winner may be required by the Promoter to sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or Prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
33. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter requires the entrant’s personal information in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to New Zealand regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. If the entrant does not provide the mandatory personal information requested then the entrant will not be able to take part in the Promotion. By entering into this Promotion, each entrant also consents to the Promoter using their personal information for an indefinite period, unless otherwise stated, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to opt out, access, update or correct any personal information held by the Promoter, upon request to the Promoter.
34. Entry and continued participation in the promotion is dependent on entrants following acting in accordance with the Facebook Statement of Right and Responsibilities, which can be viewed at
35. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. The information an entrant provides will only be used for the purposes outlined in these Terms and Conditions. Any questions, comments or complaints about this promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Facebook will not be liable for any loss or damage or personal injury which is suffered or sustained by an entrant, as a result of participating in the promotion (including taking/use of a Prize), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
36. The Promoter is Universal Trade Ltd, 4343 Great North Road, Glendene, Auckland, New Zealand. Tel 09 813 9693.